2020 NEW MODEL: Durable 999,999 flashes enough for your lifetime with one-time investment! Laser is the NEW Razor to remove your body hair with pain-free experience yet effective and leaving you with fuzz-free skin!
Most of the time you could be bothered with these problems when come to hair removal. Razor blade is known for dreaded razor burn, waxing needs higher pain tolerance, depilatory cream with the potential of irritating your delicate skin, and trips to Hair-Laser Center definitely good but pricier side!
All you need is IPL Laser Hair Remover to get the job done perfectly and last longer. It’s time to drop the Razor and grab a Laser. Save time and Money. This device is engineered to make expensive salon treatment affordable for all.
- IPL pulsed light penetrates into the hair follicle and gradually shrinks it under the heat and light intensity.
- Once the hair follicles shrink, the hair will start to fall off naturally without any pains.
- The treatment itself inhibits the hair growth regeneration and left behind a long-lasting silky skin.
Comfort from home and cost-effective: With IPL Laser Hair Remover, you could have professional results from the privacy of your own home anytime. That’s only a fraction of the price compared to you walk into Hair-Laser Center that easily cost you jaw-dropping $50 to $300 per session!
Proven effectiveness: The results are almost instantaneous. Most of our customers seeing over 92% of hair reduction after 7 to 9 times of treatments.
Long-lasting effect: After the 8th week onwards, you can start to enjoy the freedom of fuzz-free skin with long-lasting effects.
Versatile and great coverage: It can be used for any parts of your body. The treatment itself is non-invasive, gentle, and most importantly safe.
Safe with no side effects: IPL treatments already exist for 25 years in the dermatology industry. It is clinically proven to be safe amongst dermatologists before we make it so convenient to be done at your home.
Easy operation with hassle-free: Go for the manual mode to treat precision areas like underarms, bikini line, and face. Auto mode is for easy and fast treatments in straight forward areas such as arms and legs.
8 flash intensity for flexibility: The flash intensity increases with higher mode and translates to better effect. It is advisable to start with low-level intensity for 1st-time users.
Applicable Skin and Hair Tones:
- Normally, our customers start to see up to 92% of hair reduction after 7 to 9 times of treatment.
- Within 1st to 4th week, it is recommended to have 2 times treatment per week.
- From 5th to 8th week onwards, you can reduce the treatment to once a week.
- 8th week onwards, further reduce the frequency to once every 2 weeks as maintenance.
- Applicable for men and women.
How to use:
- Shave, clean, and dry the hair surface area especially for hair length greater than 8cm.
- Connect the power plug and cable to power up the device.
- Adjust the flash intensity level to your preference and treatment area.
- Put on sunglasses to avoid glaring flashes to prevent discomfort in your eyes.
- Place the flash window vertically and press the flash key to start.
- Use skincare cream to moisturize your skin after the treatment. Remember to read through the user manual carefully before start using the device.
Dimension: 5.98 x 4.13 x 2.95" (15.2 x 10.5 x 7.5cm)
Color: Pink/White/Light Green/Dark Green/Black
Lifetime: 999,999 effective flashes
Flash Intensity: 1-8 levels
Energy Wavelength: 550-1200mn
- 1 x IPL Laser Hair Remover
- 1 x Sunglasses (Free)
- 1 x Shaver (Free)
- 1 x US Adapter
- 1 x Operation Manual
How to know the IPL is suitable for my skin? It is strongly recommended to do a skin test for the 1st time of usage to confirm that there is no adverse reaction before start using.
Which laser intensity to choose for the 1st time user? For the 1st time user, you should try the lowest level and gradually increase the intensity to a higher level. It is not recommended to use level 7-8 directly of which could cause discomfort.
How to use the product correctly? The hair remover device will only flash when in 90-degree vertical contact the skin during the normal start-up. Please do not press the flash button against the air.
What are the possible flash problems? If the light of the epilator is on but the head is not flashing, proceed to remove the lamp and wipe it with a cotton cloth before reinstall back to retry again.
- *Disclaimer: Specific results may vary from individual to individual.